WELCOME and thank you for visiting Zion Assembly's website. Please feel free to share any comments and/or significant reflections.
Building the Faith of the People...
Pastor Raleigh and Renee Wingfield
Welcome to Zion Assembly of Harrisburg Zion Assembly is a community of individuals and families from varied backgrounds and classes of society who are joined together by a compelling passion to grow in their faith and to share their life as defined and declared by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Through our faith we are committed to true godliness, through which we provide a different environment and new surroundings for persons who desire a fresh start in life. We gather to experience the healing and renewal that can be attained through genuine relationships and profound expressions of love with other like-minded persons. As such, we're dedicated to spiritual, emotional and behavioral healing. We gladly receive all people of all ages into our community who would find this as an open door to a new lifestyle of hope, health, restoration and empowerment; to experience life as God intended life to be.
MISSION AND VALUES
1. Our mission is to call all people who are hungry and thirsty to come; 2. Our membership proclaims and demonstrates the simplicity of faith; 3. Our message is a solemn charge to hear God; 4. Our emphasis is the promise of new life, the true hunger of every soul; 5. Our desire is to be in covenant with God and to be witnesses of Him to the nations of our generation; 6. Our works exemplify the glory and splendor of God.
Enjoy music from the "Stillness" album
Songs from Congress MusicFactory
Stategy to Fulfill the Call
1. to be a center of exuberant, psalmic worship where believers of all ages can express their passion for God freely
2. to disciple every member through teaching and the spiritual gifts in other members
3. to teach the Word of God
4. to provide pastoral care for every member
5. to be a place of renewal, restoration, healing, and deliverance
6. to minister to all ages and groups of people
7. to build families
8. to deliver the oppressed from the bonds of oppression in any form